Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day one

Really new to this. I will be chronicling my experiances as a homebrewer and some other interests. My goal is to keep the focus on beer, so other topics I will try to keep related in some way. Both the brewing and the blogging are a learn as I go process for me. Hoping to jazz this page up a bit as I figure things out. My brother in-law Aaron introduced me to home brewing, now he and I have been doing it together for about nine months. I am hoping that this will serve as a great forum to discuss the brewing process and learn from other like minded individuals.

In Primary: Barley wine (extract kit)

On the scheduele: Thursday, February 4th, Finish setting new equipment in the basement / Sunday, February 7th Stout brew (extract kit)

No comments:

Post a Comment